Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
Does a potty training success make your whole week better?
Do you cringe when someone incorrectly uses ‘negative reinforcement’?
Are you looking to make a significant impact in the children you work with?
PlayDate Behavioral Interventions, a nonprofit nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, is the place for you! Our collaborative team is dedicated to serving children ages 0-18. We ensure lack of funding is not a barrier and have provided over $2 million in scholarship and pro bono services in the Colorado Springs area.
We are seeking motivated professionals for position of BCaBA to provide a variety of applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children with disabilities, including individual therapy, group/social skills therapy, and educational placement. We currently have a waitlist of over 2 years and hope to increase access to services for these families. As required by Colorado Medicaid, employees must have Flu and Covid vaccines.
- ALL WORK HOURS PAID AT SAME HOURLY RATE (billable, non-billable, training, etc); Typically client cancellations are supplemented by training hours
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work through Agency-specific social media where employees earn points towards gift cards of your choosing
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
$43,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- On-site childcare
*** FREE SUPERVISION to qualified candidates seeking supervision***
Individuals qualified for the BCaBA positions should have background and extensive knowledge in the field of applied behavior analysis and possess a minimum of:
Board certification or enrolled in coursework toward certification
At least 2 years of experience working with children with developmental disabilities, including autism
Prefer 1 year of experience overseeing/training staff
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Applied behavior analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- BCaBA (Preferred)
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.