Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
Behavioral Health Technician
Does a potty training success make your whole week better?
Do you cringe when someone incorrectly uses ‘negative reinforcement’?
Are you looking to make a significant impact in the children you work with?
PlayDate Behavioral Interventions, a locally owned nonprofit serving the Pikes Peak area, is the place for you! Our collaborative team is dedicated to serving children ages 0-18. We ensure lack of funding is not a barrier by providing over $2 million in scholarship and pro bono services in the Colorado Springs area over the last 14 years.
We are seeking motivated professionals for full time positions providing applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children with disabilities, including individual therapy, group/social skills therapy, and educational placement. We currently have a waitlist of over 2 years and hope to increase access to services for these families. Qualified candidates will display a dedication to improving lives, commitment to collaboration, the pursuit of excellence as well as being compassionate and flexible. Nights and weekends paid at a higher rate!
- ALL WORK HOURS PAID AT SAME HOURLY RATE (billable, non-billable, training, etc); typically, client cancellations are supplemented with training hours;
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work through Agency-specific social media where employees earn points towards gift cards of your choosing
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
- BONUS PROGRAM - full time staff can earn up to an additional $1000 per quarter
The position offers FREE supervision under a BCBA for candidates pursuing certification. On-going training and supervision is provided to all staff.
Support students with special needs ages birth to 18 in developing skills across developmental domains including communication, daily living, and socialization. Work with caregivers including parents and schools to implement research-based methods to decrease challenging behaviors and increase skills.
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Home Health
- Applied behavior analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.