Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
Caregiver for Children with Disabilities
Looking for individuals to provide care for children with various disabilities; Spanish-speakers a plus! Excellent benefits and paid training! Previous experience with special needs preferred but not required
Previous positive experience working with developmental disabilities and/or at-risk kids preferred but not required. Must be at least 18 years old with high school diploma or equivalent and pass a background check. As required by Colorado Medicaid, employees must be FULLY VACCINATED by 10/31/21.
- ALL WORK HOURS PAID AT SAME HOURLY RATE (billable, non-billable, training, etc); Typically client cancellations are supplemented by training or program development hours
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
- BONUS PROGRAM - full time staff can earn up to an additional $1000 per quarter
$14.50 - $18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Are you willing and able to transport clients in your vehicle?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Special needs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.
"*" indicates required fields