Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
PlayDate Behavioral Interventions, a local nonprofit, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, or Certified Nursing Aide.
Within our organization, CNAs are responsible for many care tasks to ensure that each child receives the comprehensive and personalized care they need. You will be responsible for improving the child's experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for our clients, so duties such as providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients. They also often have the following responsibilities:
- Grooming and showering the children as needed.
- Helping our clients eat and take medications
- Monitoring children's' behavior and reporting any issues to proper supervisor
- Exercising children by helping them walk and using various range of motion exercises.
- Assisting with dental care
- Complies with all HIPAA and other regulations.
- Assists with other daily living activities as needed.
- May assist with transport.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service, patience, empathy and compassion
- Effective communication skills, including active listening, writing, speaking and reading comprehension
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable working with specific populations of patients, including children with disabilities and special needs.
- Personable nature to aid in helping our children feel well taken care of and comforted.
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
$14.50 - $16.50 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
6050 Erin Park Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.
"*" indicates required fields