Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood professional with Montessori experience to work with children of various ages, primarily 0 to 10 years. This is a collaborative environment for professionals wanting to instill a love of learning in children. The ideal candidate will be nurturing while maintaining classroom standards and able to collaboratively develop lesson plans. Ongoing training provided!
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
- ALL WORK HOURS PAID AT SAME HOURLY RATE (billable, non-billable, training, etc);
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work through Agency-specific social media where employees earn points towards gift cards of your choosing
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
$15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
6050 Erin Park Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.
"*" indicates required fields