Join the Team
Become a part of a team that is passionate, team-oriented and driven.
Prior Authorization Specialist
We are looking for an experienced professional for our busy nonprofit agency to obtain prior authorizations for services. Applicants must be willing to make multiple calls to insurance companies while keeping detailed records. We provide services to children with disabilities in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. This position reports to several Directors. Our company culture is client-oriented, high-production, established successful nonprofit. The dress code is business casual.
- 2-3 years experience in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented executive environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office/Excel, calendaring, insurance verifications, medical authorizations
- Experience working with a variety of funding sources including private insurance, Medicaid, nonprofit grants/awards
- Proven clear thinker, well-organized, level headed, solution-oriented
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, works well with a team
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Paid Ongoing training
- Culture of collaboration
- Recognition for your hard work through Agency-specific social media where employees earn points towards gift cards of your choosing
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 75% of medical premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Retirement - Agency contributes up to 3% of gross annual salary even without employee contribution
- Life Insurance - 100% of premium PAID BY AGENCY
- Paid Leave for all employees regardless of part-time or full-time - up to 80 hours per year
- BONUS PROGRAM - full time staff can earn up to an additional $1000 per quarter
$16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Preferred)
- PARS: 1 year (Preferred)
6050 Erin Park Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Apply to Join the Team
Download and complete the Application & Availability forms. We've included our benefits overview for reference as well.
Complete the form below and upload the application form, availability form, and your resume.